WOULD YOU RATHER BOOK TAG


Hello everyone! Today I'm here with this book tag I found from Sincerely, a Book Nerd 's blog. I haven't been able to finish any books after Caged but Illuminae is nearly there.
I love book tags and wanted to do one myself. So without further ado, let's get on with it!



1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
• Series, as you might have noticed from this blog too. I love reading series because it gives me longer time to get to know the characters and follow their adventures. Though I do love some good stand-alones sometimes too!

2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
• Hmm, good question! I like both, male and female main characters. But since I have to choose one, it's going to be female. I love having a sassy, bad ass female main character.

3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or the actual bookstore) or Amazon?
• We don't have B&N here in Finland and I don't shop at Amazon because of the ridiculously high shipping cost. But since these are the options, I think I'll rather shop at B&N. I love going in bookstores to buy books.

4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?• I choose tv shows. That way they have more time to make it more like the book.

5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
• Well I have very little time to read with school and life in general already. Anyway I'd rather read 5 pages a day than speed read 5 books per week. I love to spend my time with the books and gather it all in my mind.

6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
• I definitely don't have enough imagination to be an author so I'll be a professional book reviewer (not that I'm any good at this either)

7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
• New book every 6 months! I don't really re-read books, except Harry Potter and what if there were some really bad books in there?

8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
• Own a book store!! Oh that would be a dream coming true to have my own book store.

9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
• Favorite genre. That way I can be introduced to new authors and ways of writing. Though I would really gladly read everything from J.K Rowling

10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
• Definitely physical books!! I love the feeling of the book in my hand and to be able to change the real pages. I don't really like eBooks, though I do read those sometimes. It's tiring to be watching my phone all day long trying to read.

I hope you enjoyed this, thanks for reading!
WANT TO BUY BOOKS WITH FREE SHIPPING?
Use this link to get to Book Depository and I'll receive a small commission and you can buy some awesome books with free shipping!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
Hanna Reads Blog Design by Ipietoon