MAKE ME READ IT READ-A-THON 2017

I've seen huge amount of polls at Goodreads about this readathon. My curiosity took over and I made a quick google search. It's a readathon, hosted by Ely @ Tea and Titles and Val @ The Innocent Smiley, where you, my dear readers, can decide what I should read during this readathon.
I've wanted to participate in readathons for a while now but haven't found one suitable for me yet. But now here it is! This is one I can participate and even complete.

What is Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon?

Look at the books you own, either physical, e-book or ones you’ve borrowed from the library and pick out a few you really want to read, or feel like you should read. It’s up to you how many you pick, personally I’d pick a few more than you expect to be able to read in a week. Example: if you think you’ll only read two, pick out five books or if you think you can read seven, pick out ten.

Make a list of these books on your blog, or make a video, or a Goodreads shelf or post a picture on Instagram—whatever is easiest for you. Then get friends, other bloggers/booktubers/bookstagrammers etc. to vote on which books you HAVE to read.

When the readathon comes along, you read the books in the order of most votes. For example, if one book gets 10 votes—you read that first, then the one that got 7 and so on. If there’s a tie, then it’s your preference. The goal is to read as many as possible.


It's running from August 6th through to August 13th. So that means that there's one week to read some books. And as you might know, I'm kind of slow reader since my time is pretty limited. But still I'm being a bit ambitious with my first ever readathon and say that I'll try and read four books during that week! Under here I have put up all the books that I picked up from my self for you to vote. I chose six books for you to vote and as the rules say, I'll start reading from the one that gets most votes etc.

The Books


Time to vote!

What should I read

Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
online poll creator

This poll will close August 4th at 11:30 PM so you still have plenty of time to vote! I'd really appreciate it if you'd give your vote.

5 comment(s):

  1. I voted! Enjoy whatever is chosen for you and please feel free to stop by and vote on what I'll read.

    Erica @ The Broken Spine: What Should I Read Next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Furthermore since it's one I've been needing to read for awhile now! Here's my poll: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXG67cFlUju/?taken-by=1nightbookstand

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for "Furthermore" as it is one I want to read from your list. I am doing the readathon as well! Can't wait to see what we all read for this, it is so exciting! Here is my poll: http://www.cassieslibrary.com/2017/07/first-read-thon-make-me-read-it-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Crown of Midnight, alllll the way! I feel like the Throne of Glass series only gets better the further into the series you get. Heir of Fire is my FAVORITE! Happy reading, my dear!
    Rosie Writes Things

    ReplyDelete

 
Hanna Reads Blog Design by Ipietoon