TOP 5 TUESDAY : My TBR for this summer


So since I'm even slower reader now with summer vacation, baby on the way and all that stuff, I thought that I'd try to put up top 5 Tuesdays every week. Though I'm not going to stress about this. If I just don't have enough time to do this, then there will be one or so week without it. But I'm seriously trying so that this blog will stay active one way or the other in the time I'm reading.

But without further ado, here's my top 5 books on my TBR for this summer!


1. The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
I've wanted to read this book since it was published. But it never made any of my book hauls that I made, there were always something I wanted a little more. Now I found it from my local library in English (don't actually even know if it has been translated in Finnish) and borrowed it. So now I finally have the opportunity to read it and since it's from library, I can't push it back to read something else instead!

2. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
I've heard only good things about this book. It's also one book for me to read for Popsugar's reading challenge. Though I have never actually read any poetry, at least not after high school when we had to read one poem or so. I have no idea what I'm getting in to or how I should approach this book but I'm eager to get in on it!

3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
This is also one of the books I'm meaning to read for Popsugar's reading challenge. To be honest, I have heard absolutely nothing of this book before. It just popped up at Goodreads when I was finding a book for that prompt. Also just bought this one and I'm pretty intrigued to get in to this!

4. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
This is the second book in Throne of Glass series. I loved the first book and can't wait to get back to this! Also it's on my summer TBR because of Chaol ♥ Need more Chaol in my life already.

5. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Don't get me wrong, I have read this book probably like hundred times already so this is a re-read for me. But it's going to be the first time I'm reading this in English. Also it's for the reading challenge to complete one prompt and this series is just the best. This is the series that actually really got me in to reading. I love Harry Potter now and forever and will be reading this again and again.



0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
Hanna Reads Blog Design by Ipietoon