Harry Potter and the Cursed Child



Title: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Author: J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne
Series: Harry Potter
Genres: Fantasy, fiction, young adult, plays
Pages: 327
Published: July 31st 2016
Publisher: Arthur A. Levine Books






SYNOPSIS

The eight story, nineteen years later...

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn't much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.


WHAT I THINK

So new Harry Potter, years later. It had really mixed feelings when I heard about this book. I was really looking forward to read it but then at the same time I was a bit disappointed. I mean the deathly hallows was awesome ending to this series. I was trying to figure what could possibly happen to Harry's kids since Voldemort had died already.

But I'm glad that I read this book! Though I would have wanted to learn more about the other kids too, I mean I know this book is about the cursed child but still.
The first half has some action and I never tough anything like this would happen! It was so nerve wrecking to think that all the hope is lost but Scorpius saves the day.
After all the action I was like "what now? What could possibly happen now? There's half of the book still to read and all the action is solved already". But there's something even bigger coming for them!

I loved Scorpius. I think he's definitely my favorite character in this one. I liked Albus too but not as much as Scorpius. I can kind of relate to Scorpius. Being the outsider whom everyone talks bad about so maybe that's why he really hit me.
Overall I'm really happy that I read this book. I would have missed quite a lot if I wouldn't have read this one. But still only 4 stars because of I really was left to hope for more info about the others and well it could have had a little bit more good happening too.


WANT TO BUY BOOKS WITH FREE SHIPPING?

Use this link to get to Book Depository and I'll receive a small commission and you can buy some awesome books with free shipping!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
Hanna Reads Blog Design by Ipietoon