DECEMBER BOOK HAUL


I know, I know. I'm a bit late with this haul since it's already January but oh well. Three of these books I bought myself and two of these I got from my mom this Christmas! There's not many books in my haul and there wont be a haul every month because I'm just not able to buy that many books and not even every month. But once I do buy books, I would like to haul them here.



First we have Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. This is the second book in Red Queen series. I read the first one, Red Queen, a while ago when I found it on our library. Even though I gave that only three stars, I still want to read more. So I bought Glass Sword from BookDepository and I'm really excite to get into this!


Next is Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi. I've heard so many amazing things about this book that I just had to buy it from BookDepository! I feel like I'm so behind in reading books and I read books that are published last year when others read books published this year. But oh well, the important thing is that I read something that I'm interested in and want to read. 


And finally the last book that I bought myself is Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Just in the middle of this year I found the book tube and I'm so happy that I did! Without book tube I wouldn't know anything about all these awesome books and series and all. So I found this series from book tube when Empire of Storms was published and was immediately intrigued to read it. So I bought this book as soon as I could and I have actually already read it. And it was AMAZING! I'll put up the review soon.



These last two books are the ones my mom got me for Christmas. She wanted to buy books for me but it's very difficult to find books in English here in Finland. But I'm very happy that she went and tried to find something for me. She knows that I wanted to get this series in English even though I have some of them in Finnish already. I'm a little sad that they have different covers but that's okay! At least I have two books in this series already in English, only four more for me to buy.


WANT TO BUY BOOKS WITH FREE SHIPPING?
Use this link to get to Book Depository and I'll receive a small commission and you can buy some awesome books with free shipping!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
Hanna Reads Blog Design by Ipietoon