GET YOUR FREAK ON! TAG



I have that About Me -page here on my blog but I thought that this tag would be a funny way to tell you guys a little bit more about me, with 15 small questions for me to answer! So hello everyone reading this, that's me on the picture.


What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Well uhm I can't figure any English word for it but I'm the one in our family who always goes straight to the refrigerator to get something to eat. So I guess the word glutton is closest to the one they call me. But also my sister calls me hanska which is glove in English :D

What's a weird habit of yours?
Weird habit huh? Can't think of anything that would be weird for me but my fiance always says that it's weird how I can't concentrate on reading without any noise on the background. I can't read if there's a complete silence. There's always TV, radio or my kids making noise while I read. If there's a complete silence, my thoughts start to scatter and I don't remember anything I've been reading.

Do you have any weird phobias?
Bare feet. I just can't handle any bare feet, not even my own. And it's always horrible when I have to clip my own nails or even my kids. 

What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
I'm barely never alone but when I'm driving my car alone, I just blast anything that's coming from radio. There's nothing specific that I love at the moment, except maybe despacito!

What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Big crowds of people.

What's one of your nervous habits?
I bite my fingernails whenever I'm nervous. It's bad and I shouldn't do that but it's something I can't get rid of. 

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left side at the moment. Always the side that's closer to the door.

What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
It's a little bear that has some weird "stones" inside it. I think I called it 'Ville' when I was little. Now it's one of my son's favorite bears.

What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I have never been at starbucks.

What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
I'm pretty sure there's no beauty rule I preach.

Which way do you face in the shower?
My back against the shower, never face against it.

Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Does it count that my elbows turns around when I straighten my arms?

What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Chips and dip♥ And also hamburger meals♥

What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Oh fuck. (really bad habit)

Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Pyjama pants and tank top, in winter also socks. Sometimes I wear socks at summer too since it's not always warm here.

I hope you enjoyed reading this! :)

WANT TO BUY BOOKS WITH FREE SHIPPING?
Use this link to get to Book Depository and I'll receive a small commission and you can buy some awesome books with free shipping!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 
Hanna Reads Blog Design by Ipietoon